Create a quilt of your choice using dots and stripes. The variety of dotted and striped fabrics available seems unlimited, so using fabrics of varying scale, color and style, you can create many different effects. Your quilt may be playful, whimsical and fun, or precise and symmetrical. For a unique look, try fussy cutting stripes and piece the units into elegant motifs or blocks. Let your imagination lead the way and join the Dots & Stripes Challenge!
- Perimeter must be between 160” and 280”
- Dots and Stripes must make up at least 50% of the quilt, so that they are the predominant feature of the quilt when viewed.
- Quilts will be judged and eligible for ribbons and prize money.
- Entry deadline – July 1, 2018
- Enter in Judged Quilts – Dots & Stripes Challenge
- Challenge open to anyone, you do not have to be a guild member to enter.
- Quilt means top, batting and backing. Embellishments allowed.