The following guidelines were given for the challenge:
- Take a phrase drawn at random, such as 'A penny for your thoughts', 'Head in the clouds', 'To hit a wall', or 'Sour grapes', and make a quilt using the phrase as inspiration.
- These phrases must be drawn randomly from the Ozark Piecemakers Quilt Guild challenge list of more than 400 phrases. Members may draw 2 phrases and use their favorite for their quilt inspiration. This challenge is open to Ozark Piecemakers Quilt Guild members only.
- Maximum of 160" perimeter
- Challenge quilts will be judged and eligible for prizes.
- Quilt means top, batting and backing. Embellishments are allowed.
- Phrases do NOT have to be any where on the quilt top, but must be in the written description on the entry form.
- Deadline for entry is July 1, 2018.